Saturday 24 May 2014

Beauty | Naked 3 Palette Dupe

The Urban Decay Naked Palettes are my holy grail of beauty products. I currently own Naked 1 and 2 - and was extremely interested in the 3rd one following all the hype after it's release. When I saw fashiontrain blog about this dupe, I had to try it out! 

Naked 3 Palette - TMart
                                   

Naked 3 Palette - TMart
               
               
Naked 3 - TMart
              
I ordered this from American website, T Mart. It arrived in around 10 days and there was free worldwide shipping - for only paying £3.63 I really couldn't complain!

The shades are super similar to the original Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette bar a few, the only thing I would say is that they could be slightly more pigmented and are a little too soft/crumbly on application. (as you can see in the picture, one of the shades has actually crumbled away during the posting process). However, you do get what you pay for and on payday i'm looking forward to ordering the real thing.

Overall i'm impressed with this dupe and would definitely recommend buying it if you're looking to spend only a fraction of the price! You can pick it up from T-Mart here.

My old Naked 2 Palette -  can you tell it's my most used beauty item! 

Follow me on bloglovin / Follow me on Instagram 



3 comments:

  1. So so glad I've came across your blog! Im also a massive fan of urban decay I have the 1st pallet and I adore it but they are expensive! I've read so many reviews on them but never one on a dupe! It's so much more helpful for people who can't afford it! Thank you for sharing :) love your blog too...

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, i'm really glad I could be of help! I love your blog too, followed!

      I'm just starting out so loads more posts will be up soon :)

      Maxi x

      Delete